It is a sad day, one that puts me a at a loss for words.
No longer will the Mac Daddy make me jump, jump. Nor will Kriss Kross make me jump, jump.
Yes, it is a time for reflection and morning as Chris "Mac Daddy" Kelly - one half of the iconic megagroup Kriss Kross has died.
He is survived by hundreds of pairs of pants once worn backwards.
It's a sad day indeed, Kriss is dead.
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- Facts About Video Gamers
- Throwback Review: Ico
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty
- Video Games To Play Before You Die