Remember when Sega made some pretty badass games?Okay, that was for the Genesis, they suck now.
How bad do they suck?
Well, they are being sued in a class-action lawsuit over Aliens: Colonial Marines. It seems some gamers convinced the attorneys over at Edelson law firm that the game was marketed deceptively when the final product turned out to be dogshit after lots of amazing demos that were supposedly "in-game".
The near total media blackout by Sega helped hide how bad it sucked and was basically acknowledged by the company over Twitter.
Let's see what happens because a little more advertising oversight would be a good thing.
Fans suit over Aliens video game; say they were mislead
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- Throwback Review: Ico
- Video Games To Play Before You Die
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty
- Facts About Video Gamers
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story