Miyamoto has confirmed that Wii 2 will be released in 2012 and will be playable at E3 this june. Woo hoo!
Unlike the Wii, which has been described as "two gamecubes duck-taped together" initial reports from various gaming sites have described the new Wii as being more powerful than the Xbox360 and PS3 (one should hope so).
Personally I still think Nintendo is the best 1st party developer on the planet, so I'm totally stoked for Wii2. Bring it!
Wii 2 to dominate universe in 2012
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- Video Games To Play Before You Die
- Throwback Review: Ico
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty
- Facts About Video Gamers
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story