Harrison Ford and Han Solo are both recovering from injuries sustained on the set of the new Star Wars movie headed by director J.J. Abrams. The injury is reported to be a broken ankle. It is not known when the 71 year old actor will be able to return to work but the movie is expected to continue shooting on schedule. Here's to hoping he recovers in less than 12 parsecs!
[UPDATE] Harrison Ford Could Be Out From Work For 8 Weeks
Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty
- Video Games To Play Before You Die
- Facts About Video Gamers
- Throwback Review: Ico
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story