Now its a ghost town.
Here is a link to pictures of Chernobyl 25 years after a nuclear meltdown forced it to be abandoned by all its inhabitants. What does this have to do with video games? Anyone who has played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (1) can tell you. There is a level in the single player campaign and a map in the multiplayer mode that look to be built around these photographs. You will see a photo of a ferris wheel where I protected an injured sniper from hoards of russian soldiers. You will see bumper cars that I set up claymores in to protect myself from flanking russians. You will see a swimming pool where I killed a pack of wild dogs. You will see buildings where I camped the B flag.
Whether its obsolete or not I don't know (ask HollowPino) but if you have never played CoD4, you should just to see how much effort went into to making these levels look exactly like the real thing.
Fifty Thousand People Used To Live Here...
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story
- Facts About Video Gamers
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty
- Throwback Review: Ico
- Video Games To Play Before You Die