Alicia Silverstone and Michael Vick have teamed up to get an android game called Dog Wars banned from the app store. Alicia Silverstone, representing PETA in this case seems to think that there are real dogs in your cell phone and that they are in danger.
She wrote to google:
As a mom-to-be and someone who has adopted and loved rescued pit bulls, I join Peta's millions of members in imploring you to cancel this game immediately. If one dog dies as a result of this game, you will not forgive yourself.
I am sure Michael Vick is just looking for any way to improve his public image with people an dogs alike, I can't help but laugh at his idiocy along with hers.
Alicia Silverstone Is Still Clueless
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story
- Video Games To Play Before You Die
- Throwback Review: Ico
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty
- Facts About Video Gamers