Redbox will be offering video games for 2 bucks a pop at 21,000 locations starting in June.
Personally, I could never rent anything from a redbox just because when I see people standing in line at one, it looks like the same vibe as people waiting in line for a welfare check or something. For no good reason, I just feel sad for them.
Redbox Is Getting Video Games
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- Facts About Video Gamers
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story
- Video Games To Play Before You Die
- Throwback Review: Ico