AT&T will start limiting its users broadband usage on monday. The usage cap is expected to affect 16 million users. The limit will be 250GB or 150GB depending on the service you have with them. There will be overage fees for exceeding these limits. The story at wired has some info to help you estimate what your usage might typically be so follow the link to see how the changes might affect you.
I'm going to have to dig up some info on common online game bandwidth usage.
AT&T Bandwidth Caps Start Monday
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story
- Throwback Review: Ico
- Facts About Video Gamers
- Video Games To Play Before You Die
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty