I am sure there is something to be said for clever marketing but this goes way beyond a secret decoder ring and ovaltine. Cinema Blend has a run down of a complex marketing campaign for Zach Snyder's upcoming Superman movie "Man of Steel" that has something to do with videos being decoded, zod, krypton numbers that lead to an IP that forwards to a warner brothers website. I'm happy with a few good trailers and then a good movie.
Are any consumers actually going out of their way to work this nonsense out?
Man of Steel Marketing Campaign is Complicated
More Recent Stories
- [ 09/03/14 ] CSS Transition Demo
- [ 08/27/14 ] Superman and Lois Lane Ice Bucket Challenge
- [ 06/13/14 ] Millennium Falcon Attacks Han Solo...but Han Shot First
- [ 06/10/14 ] Gamer robbed during Twitch live feed! (DOTA 2)
- [ 06/10/14 ] Destiny E3 2014
- [ 06/10/14 ] Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare E3 2014
- [ 06/08/14 ] Steele the Show - Cocaine Donut
- [ 06/21/13 ] Aaron Hernandez, now would be a good time to stop driving around in a white SUV..
- [ 06/20/13 ] Boulet's latest installment..
- [ 06/19/13 ] Dream Thief #2 review for the Florida Geek Scene.
- Facts About Video Gamers
- Video Games To Play Before You Die
- Special When Lit - My Pinball Story
- Throwback Review: Ico
- How to Kick Ass at Call of Duty